1) What’s the first concert you attended?
Pearl Jam - April 10, 1994 - Boston Garden
2) What was your best Halloween costume?
When I was 5 my mom sewed me a Gizmo costume
3) What was your first job?
4) What’s your most used emoji?
5) What’s the last text you sent?
6) Who was your favorite band at 13 years old?
Guns N Roses
7) What’s your go to Karaoke song ( presuming you have one)?
Mother by John Lennon
8) What is special about the place you grew up?
Rumford, RI. The whole town used to be a big farm and a Baking Soda factory.
9) What do you wish you knew more about?
10) What are you reading currently?
11) What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?
Quit my day job to do comedy full time
12) What is something you will NEVER do again?
Make declarative statements
13) What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
Speaking other languages
14) What bends your mind every time you think about it?
Dogs can smell better than we can see
15) If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
I just spent about 20 minutes thinking about this, I don't know if I
would want to ruin any memories by seeing how it actually was
16) If you were a wrestler what would your entrance theme song be?
Cadence to Arms by the Dropkick Murphys
17) Who was your childhood (famous person) crush ?
Tracey Gold aka Carol from Growing Pains
18) What was your favorite TV show to watch after school with what accompanying snack?
GI Joe: A Real American Hero with one Fudge Stripes cookie on each finger
19) If you could be guaranteed one thing in life (besides money), what would it be?
For my son to be happy
20) What question do you wish was on this list?
Who's your favorite wrestler? (Becky Lynch)