1) What’s the first concert you attended?
The Grunge Before Christmas. A celebration of both grunge and the birth of Christ.
2) What was your best Halloween costume?
Weird Al Yankovic. It was at a concert I hosted where one of the bands attacked an audience member.
3) What was your first job?
Being a good son.
4) What’s your most used emoji?
Lately it's been the exploding head.🤯 I assume this is the emoji everyone else uses the most.
5) What’s the last text you sent?
6) Who was your favorite band at 13 years old?
The entire lineup of The Grunge Before Christmas
7) What’s your go to Karaoke song ( presuming you have one)?
It's A Sin by Pet Shop Boys
8) What is special about the place you grew up?
Every convenience store had a video game I was obsessed with. And I lived near a gas station used in Kids In The Hall's "These Are The Daves I Know" video.
9) What do you wish you knew more about?
10) What are you reading currently?
The Complete Idiot's Guide To ADHD and U God's autobiography Raw.
11) What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?
Moved back in with with my mom in my late thirties.
12) What is something you will NEVER do again?
13) What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
Convincing people that I should have their money.
14) What bends your mind every time you think about it?
How many times everyone in the world has blinked since the dawn of time. Includes dinosaurs blinking.
15) If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
The time I had polyps removed.
16) If you were a wrestler what would your entrance theme song be?
Tower Of Song by Leonard Cohen, its length would give me time to leave the building.
17) Who was your childhood (famous person)crush ?
18) What was your favorite TV show to watch after school with what accompanying snack?
Simpsons in their early days of syndication with a microwaved hot dog at my side.
19) If you could be guaranteed one thing in life (besides money), what would it be?
Keys to every door in the world.
20) What question do you wish was on this list?
"I have a piece of paper that grants you citizenship to every country in the world. If you lose it you still have that citizenship. Also you are the world leader of every country. Is this alright with you?”