1) What’s the first concert you attended?
...nickelback...I don’t wanna talk about it.
2) What was your best Halloween costume?
Sexy Bernie Sanders (doubled easily as sexy Larry David)
3) What was your first job?
My family had a children’s theater school and I sold concessions. I was also the on call understudy for kids when they got sick. I played a lot of mice.
4) What’s your most used emoji?
🗣Screaming shadow man. I like his vibe.
5) What’s the last text you sent?
Telling Ian Karmel I don’t think that he can tear a honeycrisp apple in half.
6) Who was your favorite band at 13 years old?
Do we really have to do this Nickelback thing again?
7) What’s your go to Karaoke song ( presuming you have one)?
...how you remind me by nickelback....
8) What is special about the place you grew up?
Minnesota is a great place to be if the world starts ending because it has the most water
9) What do you wish you knew more about?
My dream job is to be a judge, so I wish I knew all the stuff that you need to know to be a federal judge.
10) What are you reading currently?
The Iliad and Ulysses.
11) What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?
Starting stand up?
12) What is something you will NEVER do again?
God I just bought an awful $13 bagged sandwich from the terminal 7 Wolfgang Puck Express at LAX. So. That.
13) What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
14) What bends your mind every time you think about it?
That I legitimately don’t really understand how a pencil is made and yet robots and computers exist.
15) If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
Finding my dog in the street
16) If you were a wrestler what would your entrance theme song be?
Alone Again, Naturally but covered by nickelback
17) Who was your childhood (famous person)crush ?
18) What was your favorite TV show to watch after school with what accompanying snack?
Tombstone brand pizza lunchable (microwaved) and ren and stimpy
19) If you could be guaranteed one thing in life (besides money), what would it be?
A minimum of three dogs at all times
20) What question do you wish was on this list?