1) What’s the first concert you attended?
Be Your Own Pet at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco. I had braces.
2) What was your best Halloween costume?
When I was eight or nine, I went as the Queen of Hearts in a dress my mother made.
3) What was your first job?
I worked in the dining hall at Stanford University.
4) What’s your most used emoji?
🕳️ The Hole (in response to poor news, as in, “throw them in this hole”)
5) What’s the last text you sent?
A photo of my cat that i sent to multiple friends
6) Who was your favorite band at 13 years old?
Probably Green Day
7) What’s your go to Karaoke song ( presuming you have one)?
Butchering Wuthering Heights while doing the interpretive dance moves
8) What is special about the place you grew up?
It’s got the fourth most expensive zip code in the US
9) What do you wish you knew more about?
nothing. I hate everything I already know
10) What are you reading currently?
Hallucinations by Oliver Sacks
11) What’s the dumbest thing you’ve done that actually turned out pretty well?
stand up comedy
12) What is something you will NEVER do again?
13) What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
14) What bends your mind every time you think about it?
15) If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
16) If you were a wrestler what would your entrance theme song be?
Elliott Smith and my character would be a sad clown
17) Who was your childhood (famous person) crush ?
Steve Irwin. So hale!
18) What was your favorite TV show to watch after school with what accompanying snack?
Late Night with Conan O’Brien, toaster oven Costco deep dish mini pizza.
19) If you could be guaranteed one thing in life (besides money), what would it be?
20) What question do you wish was on this list?